Hand-painted iron drapery hardware is not recommended for heavy-use drapery treatments.
- Rod measurements should exclude the length of the finial.
- Rods over 72-80” wide will be split and require a center bracket.
- Shaped or bent rods require a template of the window or angles with the exact rod length (with projection allowance) specified on both the PO and template. Please draw templates to show the center of the rod.
- Finials that fit over the rod have set screws; most fit into the rod with a 3″+ insert.
- Finials are shown on the appropriate size rod but many can be customized to fit other rod sizes. An up-charge for custom sizing may apply.
- Brackets do not come with installation screws.
- Space brackets approximately 60″ apart for light fabric and 36-48″ apart for heavy fabric.
- Ring measurements are the inside dimension.
- Our standard ring sizes are 1”, 1¼”, and 1½”. Other sizes available by special order.