Although our finishes are extremely durable, our tables and accessories should be treated with care to maintain the integrity of their appearance.
- Dust furniture with a clean, damp cloth.
- Use wax products (Pledge, Butcher’s wax) to give added protection to the finish.
- Use coasters on tables to avoid stains.
- Clean spills immediately. Liquid left in the track of a table with inset glass will eventually corrode the finish.
- Paint on metal will chip if it is knocked or banged too hard, so be careful with the vacuum cleaner.
- Although we seal all limestone with a protective finish, we recommend using coasters and promptly cleaning spills. Annual resealing is recommended (stone sealing products are widely available in hardware stores).
- Clean or dust limestone with a damp sponge.